I have to say that this week has been hard, tiring and manic and to throw everything into the mix I had a stall at a baby sale to which i had to take my baby as I have no one to look after her.
So Now I have had my whinge about how hard it was here comes the positives as why sit and whinge when I am here to change my lifestyle. I'm sure i can catch up on the 30 hrs of missed sleep when i am six foot under in 70 years ( Yes i will live to over 100 now i am getting fit!!!)
- Managed to not be tempted by the donuts and sausages at the baby market
- Walked each morning with my partner and daughter around the block, by the end of the week we had made it up to a 5km walk)
- Still have not touched the mars bars and snickers in "Paul's" fridge
- Exercised every day
- Attempted Zumba - "attempted" i emphasise
- Went to Geelong to sisters and watched her drink a whole bottle of champagne by herself - NOT TEMPTED! YAY
- Did my first spin cycle class and loved it!
- Tracked my calories for the week
MY OUTLOOK FOR NEXT WEEK. - Keep up the great work!
MY REWARD FOR THE WEEK - I booked my flight and accommodation to Sydney for the Award / Presentation night. I have organised mum to help Paul look after the kids and I am flying up with a fellow team member who i cannot wait to meet. We will be there in time for the workout then hitting the awards night. This is probably the most amazing part of this journey that I am on, is that although I have not met people yet, I feel like i know so many of you personally through talking on facebook pages of Michelle's 12wbt and the 12wbt - Round 3. When I have a tough day I read other posts on their tough days and it puts my life into perspective.
MAJOR LESSON LEARNT - There were never any sabotagers to my weight loss over the years, I was my worst own enemy and I own up to that I accept responsibility. Now I will make the changes I NEED TO MAKE in order to become a better healthier, happier person. xo