Friday, November 5, 2010

IN MY ZONE AND LOVING IT!

Did a trial triathlon a few days a go in my brand new kayano sneakers and skins and felt fantastic!! Even with a sore back I didn’t give up I just substituted the run foe the cross trainer. Apparently the PT that works there said hello to me as she was raining a person next to me and I didn’t even know.. I was totally focussed on getting the job done. 
Feel so fantastic and looking forward to my qld trip next week. Seaworld will be great to jog around each morning and I have even organized for groceries to be delivered after I arrive so as I have fresh food from the moment I get there. SO ORGANISED!! Just need telstra technicians to fix Internet tomorrow so I can get back on line and chat to everyone!! Have missed my Wbt family so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment