Friday, November 5, 2010

BACK ON LINE!

NEVER EVER HAVE I BEEN SO EXCITED TO HAVE THE INTERNET BACK AGAIN.

After 5 telstra technicians i am finally back on line and able to talk to my 12wbt family.  You have no idea how much I have missed everyone.  I even missed a whole week of print outs to follow but still managed to keep a consistent weight loss by monitoring everything. 

I have met so many wonderful people through this experience and my partner is so impressed with me by the way I have changed from the negative person i once was every morning after getting on the scales to the positive person I am now.   I found myself dancing around with my 9 mth old daughter in my arms this morning with no inhibitions of worrying about what i looked like.  Huge change!

Even with all the external excuses that are totally out of my control at the moment I have stayed positive and know that life will soon get back on track and that i am so lucky that my partner did not die from his accident.  By the way - power saws are now banned from our house!!!

Anyway , Just thought i would drop a quick letter to ssay  I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment