Where do I start... This year has been so traumatic in the sense of my partner having a severe work accident and us having to close our business down all around the time I signed up for this program. I am so proud to say I stuck it out and learnt so many life lessons along the way. I look back at my weekly blog and my turning point was Sept 26th where I wrote:
MAJOR LESSON LEARNT - There were never any sabotage’s to my weight loss over the years, I was my worst enemy and I own up to that I accept responsibility. Now I will make the changes I NEED TO MAKE in order to become a better, healthier, happier person. Xo
In the past 3 mths I have:-
· Kayaked with fellow wbt’rs
· Joined a PT class with fellow wbt’rs which I love
· Love my gym and workouts
· Learnt to run
· Faced my fear of heights with my 7 yr old daughter by my side
· Started a Blog about my journey
But most of all I also:-
· Cannot stop smiling
· Am so positive about life instead of grumpy and negative
· AM HAVING A BABY in which we were told we needed IVF but due to being so much fitter it occurred naturally. We are so excited!!!
I cannot thankyou enough for the life transformation that has occurred within myself. Even my mums negative comment when telling her I was pregnant “What., so you lose all that weight only to get fat again”, does not bother me, as I know that the next time I get fat it will be ALL BABY!!
Tears in my eyes as I cannot thankyou enough in words xoxoxo