Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FINISHING WHAT I STARTED

Hey everyone,

I have finally taken the steps to rejoin and am on the way to a fitter and healthier me again. 
my little baby is now 10 mths old and at the moment is full of bronchilitis which is no good, but the extra sleeping gives me time to do such things as BLOG!

Since last year, my partner is now working away 4 weeks at a time and back for 1 week so i fly solo with 3 children, trying to undertake major house renovations and am also now studying 2 days a week at the AIF for my master trainers certificate which will be fantastic to know by the end of this round i will nearly be a qualified Personal Trainer.

I am excited but nervous at the same time as I don't know how I will fit it all in, but my aim is to schedule everything so I can succeed.
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment